Saturday, May 25, 2013

Makeup Blog Sale - UPDATED ON 9/30/13

Hello, and welcome to my blog sale!   
My username is Jabalderas on MUA and I have 100% feedback and over 60+ positive tokens.

General Info......
-USA sales only.  

-Shipping is $1.50 PER ITEM and includes delivery confirmation. 
-An additional 2.9% for paypal fees will be added at checkout (this will show up as sales tax).
-I am not responsible for any packages that are lost/damaged/stolen in the mailing process. -I've tried to describe items as accurately as possible, but please refer to photos.-If you need more info or photos of an item, just ask... Please e-mail me at jcaramelprincess@aol.com
- Sales are Final, No Returns!
-I will ship packages within 24-48 hours of payment, and your PayPal payment will be updated with the DC number when your item is shipped.
-All items are from a smoke-free home.
-All items are guaranteed authentic.







BNIB Mac Colour 3 Quad- Spring Forecast Collection -$35.00













BNIB Bough Grey- Liberty of London Collection- $15






BNIB Mac Black Tied- $11


















BNIB Mac Mineralized E/S - Blue Flame $18







BN Mac Star By Night - $10
(no box, small dent due to nail- see pic)















Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
Swatched 1x - $4.00














BNIB Mac Lipsticks

Colors








BNIB Mac Lipsticks

Colors




No comments:

Post a Comment